Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Believe it or not, it feels better.


I'm down in Miami staying with me galfriend. I got this hideous toe surgery down here due to my chronic (not in a good way) ingrown toenails. You should see my other foot. No, you shouldn't. This will hopefully be the most disturbing set of photos my blog will have the pleasure of hosting.

In more important news, I'm getting set for my trip across the country. I prepped with some birding in Miami this morning. Migration is here! I put together a decent list in a little over an hour of birding A.D. Barnes county park. Highlights were black-whiskered vireo, prairie warbler, northern parula, yellow-throated warbler, black-and-white warbler, and an American redstart.

4 comments:

  1. Toe pictures, I don't need. But bird pictures would be great! Think I'll follow you on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that in Miami? I had no idea...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's going to be your first of the Big Year bird? Any predictions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing Eurasian collared dove. Possibly mourning dove. Umm, definitely a dove. Or a grackle.

    ReplyDelete